Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back in action

It has been almost three months since I've been able to up-date this blog. While in America I did not have an opportunity to do any work on the blog, but now that I have returned to Nong Bua Lamphu and have caught up with a back load of work, I would like to up-date the blog with new information.

The purpose for my time away from Nong Bua Lamphu was for a bit of rest and relaxation, but the primary reason was to help organize the fund raising event which took place on September 26th. Our Mission Office staff and the wonderful committee members of "Friends of Thailand" worked hard to make the event the success that it was. There was a great turn out of old friends with many new comers who we hope will be able to attend next year's event as well. I hope you will enjoy the photos from the event even though they are a little later than what I had hoped to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment